Skip to main content
- Classroom Rules/Rewards
- Enter and exit the room in a quiet and orderly manner with the required materials.
- Always be attentive and ready to work.
- Keep the desk areas and classroom clean.
- Raise a hand to be recognized to speak.
- Treat others in the same kind and respectful manner that we would like to be treated.
- Those students that don’t receive any discipline infractions will receive extra points on their unit test. (Test given when a few chapter have been covered)
- Those students that don’t receive any discipline infractions and have an “A” average will not have to take the unit test.