Skip to main content
- Be prepared daily: bring folder, pencil, and paper.
- Be on-time
- Complete assignments by due dates.
- Be prepared to work in Shop or Greenhouse. Lockers are provided to put a change of clothes/shoes in.
- Follow all handbook expectations.
- Be respectful of all persons.
- Be responsible for your own actions.
- Leave ALL furniture and desks where you find them.
- Always stay in seats.
- Adhere to the HJSHS Handbook
- Students will come in and begin work on board.
- Students will participate in all lectures, labs, and assignments.
- If a student needs to get up, they will first raise their hand to gain the teacher’s attention.